Saturday, February 5, 2011

My Boys...

I start each day thanking God for my boys (as in Jeff and Parker, not Buzz and Woody just in case you were confused)! I cannot imagine my life without them. Jeff is my dream come true. So loving, encouraging, giving and fun. Parker is the greatest. He is so full of life, energy, love and hugs. The world is a better place because these boys are a part of it.
I know it's cliche, but they grow up so fast!!
Parker got stuck in his tunnel one day. It's cool though...he had his snacks in there so he made it until I came to rescue him. Is it bad that I always stop to take pictures before helping him?!
Yummy chocolate cupcakes. :)
Belly stickers...and his cheese face!

1 comment:

Shelbi said...

What a doll parker is... isn't a wonder that we ever survived before we fell in love :) God definitely has a plan that drives us to want more than anything to find that person who will drive us to our knees in gratitude! I'm getting a little mushy, but I feel the same way! I never want to face this world without the men in my life! I'm so glad that you have someone worthy of that also!! Your family is adorable!