Saturday, January 10, 2009

Traveling

The day after Christmas we traveled to Oregon.
Traveling with a baby is out of control!
Most of this stuff is Parker's!
It's crazy how such a little person needs so much stuff!
Some of our friends were in The Dalles for Christmas.
We had so much fun with them!
Is Parker's diaper stinky Greyson?
I think this picture answers that question!
What a cute little reindeer!
Yes, I know he has socks on his hands.
He has excema and has been scratching up his face like crazy.
Here's Shondra with Parker.
Greg and Shondra are expecting another baby boy in May!
We went to visit one of Jeff and Greg's friends.
This is the view from her house...amazing!We didn't mean to wear matching sweaters!

1 comment:

InkDropDesign said...

I don't know, the matching sweaters look pretty planned out to me. You know how I love that! :)