Saturday, January 10, 2009

Allgeier Family Christmas

On Christmas Eve we went to church.
Then we ate a wonderful dinner at my parent's house.
Here's our little turkey! This is a video of Aunt Heidi and Grammy singing to Parker!
Next we went to Heidi and Tyler's house where Jeff
read "The Night Before Christmas" to Parker.
Then we ate dessert and watched a slide
show that my Dad made from old slides.
I read the Christmas story when we woke up.
Everybody came over to our house on Christmas morning.
It's so nice having all of my family live so close!
We drew names for gifts this year, except for Parker
who got spoiled (as you can see) by everyone!
I love this picture!Parker's enjoying his new toys!We ate a yummy breakfast and went to a movie later that day.
It was a very Merry Christmas!

No comments: