Saturday, August 20, 2011

My New Adventure!

This year I have the privilege of teaching in a brand new school and work with an amazing group of people! Although I will miss the people from my old school and the kids and families I worked with there, I am excited for this new adventure that lies ahead! Here's a peek at Silver Trail Elementary School.

My classroom. I love everything about it...the green chairs, the storage space, the new smell.

Here's my desk. Plus I have a phone in my room! Yippee!

Another favorite feature...the window! I taught for seven years in a room with no windows, so I'm pretty excited for the natural light!

Here is my coat room.

The hallway outside of my classroom.

This is the courtyard when you go out my backdoor.

The beautiful gym!

The lunchroom with some incredible skylights.


The playground...wahoo!

No comments: