Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Another Year Older

I turned 28 on Monday and had a fun weekend celebrating!
Here I am with my wonderful parents!Playing in the leaves just to prove that I'm still young!
A card from my love! Stopping for treats at Moxie Java
since calories don't count on your birthday!
Jeff took me on a trip down memory lane.
One of the places we stopped was the park where we first kissed.
My husband is incredible and he comes up with
a creative game and thoughtful gifts every year!
I'm trying to decide which gift to choose.
I ended up with an entire workout outfit and some cash! Sweet!

2 comments:

erica said...

Glad you had a fun birthday! And what a sweet husband you have. :)

Kara said...

Calories don't count on your birthday? You've been hanging out with my mom again, haven't you? That's definitely her influence!